- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Set up number of showed items in listing table
11 years 10 months ago #182211
by emkal
Set up number of showed items in listing table was created by emkal
How to setup number of showed items in row in listing_table? Or how to setup size of product images in listing table?
I have this slider when useing listing_table and I want to show just 3 products not 4 as it is now and when user click left or right the slider is going on clicked direction.
If you have trouble understanding me. See the picture.
I want to setup this module with three items with bigger pictures and when somebody clicks on right to see more items.
I have this slider when useing listing_table and I want to show just 3 products not 4 as it is now and when user click left or right the slider is going on clicked direction.
If you have trouble understanding me. See the picture.
I want to setup this module with three items with bigger pictures and when somebody clicks on right to see more items.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182226
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Set up number of showed items in listing table
Hi,
In the module options, you have to set the "Number of columns" to "3" and "Number of items" to a bigger value.
In the module options, you have to set the "Number of columns" to "3" and "Number of items" to a bigger value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182289
by emkal
Replied by emkal on topic Set up number of showed items in listing table
There is no number of columns when the template is table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182291
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Set up number of showed items in listing table
Hi,
In the given screenshot the listing is in "div", all carousels are in divs and not tables, so I think that you are editing the wrong module.
In the given screenshot the listing is in "div", all carousels are in divs and not tables, so I think that you are editing the wrong module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds