How to make list of products on the menu
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183356
by imd
How to make list of products on the menu was created by imd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
prostolb.com/lighting-console
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi. I want to make a list of products from a category "Консоли осветительные". When I choose a category, it is not saved. Associated category remains the 2 product category. I do not know what to do.
screen
1. take.ms/MBe5B
2. take.ms/zcVBL
3. take.ms/svpcv
After saving, selected category is reset.
take.ms/ZCLlR
Click on the plus also does not work.
take.ms/kCWIj
How can I make list of products from the category on the menu?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi. I want to make a list of products from a category "Консоли осветительные". When I choose a category, it is not saved. Associated category remains the 2 product category. I do not know what to do.
screen
1. take.ms/MBe5B
2. take.ms/zcVBL
3. take.ms/svpcv
After saving, selected category is reset.
take.ms/ZCLlR
Click on the plus also does not work.
take.ms/kCWIj
How can I make list of products from the category on the menu?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by imd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183369
by imd
Replied by imd on topic How to make list of products on the menu
I have all turned out. It works correctly in Mozilla, but does not work in Chrome browser
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #183375
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to make list of products on the menu
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message which will help us to understand from what your issue is coming.
I just tested it on my end and it worked fine :
- Active the Joomla debug mode ("Administration->Global configuration->System->Debug System/Language")
- Set the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration to "maximum"
- Test it again so that we can see if it display an error message which will help us to understand from what your issue is coming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183471
by imd
Replied by imd on topic How to make list of products on the menu
Today I tried to do it in the browser Chrome, it works. Error no longer exists. I do not know why it worked, but it works.
Thanks you!
Thanks you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds