- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Options Pop-up
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183446
by piotreczek100
Options Pop-up was created by piotreczek100
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
Welcome
Why does the pop-up window with the option does not display a picture?
Earlier on your website demo was ok, but now there is no picture. Is it possible to change it somehow?
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Welcome
Why does the pop-up window with the option does not display a picture?
Earlier on your website demo was ok, but now there is no picture. Is it possible to change it somehow?
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183450
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options Pop-up
Hi,
That's not a popup but a tooltip. If you want a popup instead, you need to enter the link that you want to display in the popup in the "URL" field of your product.
That's not a popup but a tooltip. If you want a popup instead, you need to enter the link that you want to display in the popup in the "URL" field of your product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183575
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options Pop-up
the problem is that as I give this url in the product has neither pop nor toltip
should look like the correct link? Where can I find in your demo how such a link is added?
Please set me a pop-up window for this product
test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/product/penner-evi
Back Office -> hikashop-> reklamegave-> penner
article
articles -> zd-1
Please set me a pop-up window for this product
test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/product/penner-evi
Back Office -> hikashop-> reklamegave-> penner
article
articles -> zd-1
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183583
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options Pop-up
Hi,
I've added a URL in your option's "url" field: test.chelm24.pl/administrator/index.php?...=edit&product_id=260
And you can now see the popup.
I've actually had to change the code of the popup in your "option" view file in order to use the new popup system of HikaShop as your template isn't compatible with the old popup system that is still used in the option view. That modification will be included in next version of HikaShop.
I've added a URL in your option's "url" field: test.chelm24.pl/administrator/index.php?...=edit&product_id=260
And you can now see the popup.
I've actually had to change the code of the popup in your "option" view file in order to use the new popup system of HikaShop as your template isn't compatible with the old popup system that is still used in the option view. That modification will be included in next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #183643
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options Pop-up
thank you 
or how to do each article link in the menu that I could post like you? Do you know when you enter a fix for this problem?
I have another question. Why on the page to be opened (not test) when I add a link like you, it's icon from the popup does not show? You've done more than the addition of jakichieś change the link?
or how to do each article link in the menu that I could post like you? Do you know when you enter a fix for this problem?
I have another question. Why on the page to be opened (not test) when I add a link like you, it's icon from the popup does not show? You've done more than the addition of jakichieś change the link?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by piotreczek100.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183869
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options Pop-up
Hi,
You don't need to change any code.
Just enter the article URL in the "url" parameter of each option product and it will work automatically.
If you don't see the (i) icon, it means that you didn't add the url in the correct place.
You don't need to change any code.
Just enter the article URL in the "url" parameter of each option product and it will work automatically.
If you don't see the (i) icon, it means that you didn't add the url in the correct place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #185462
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options Pop-up
Hello again.
Can someone help me change the code in such a way that when the options were the titles of the category?
What I mean is that, as I have such
"decoration techniques" that would be a title, and under it products in this category, and underneath such "additional features" and there are options that category of "additional features"
Help anyone?
Can someone help me change the code in such a way that when the options were the titles of the category?
What I mean is that, as I have such
"decoration techniques" that would be a title, and under it products in this category, and underneath such "additional features" and there are options that category of "additional features"
Help anyone?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185531
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Options Pop-up
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your needs, please give us more details, screenshots, etc
Sorry but I don't really understand your needs, please give us more details, screenshots, etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #185649
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Options Pop-up
Hello again and thank you become interested in my problem 
I hope the pictures will help you understand what I mean
I would like to order over the options were the titles of the product categories in which data are options out
Best regards and thank you again
I hope the pictures will help you understand what I mean
I would like to order over the options were the titles of the product categories in which data are options out
Best regards and thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options Pop-up
That's not easy to do.
It would require to contact a PHP developer to help you with that.
What we can tell you is that the necessary modifications need to be done in the file "option" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
It would require to contact a PHP developer to help you with that.
What we can tell you is that the necessary modifications need to be done in the file "option" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds