- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Products displaying in category view.
- thatboricua
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183701
by thatboricua
Products displaying in category view. was created by thatboricua
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want only the categories displayed. It is displaying the categories and the products. I have two menu items (one for categories and one for all products). I can I keep the two separate?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I want only the categories displayed. It is displaying the categories and the products. I have two menu items (one for categories and one for all products). I can I keep the two separate?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183759
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products displaying in category view.
Hi,
Just to be sure, when you click on a category you want to display its products, but you don't want products displayed in the main category listing page, right ?
If it is, please check that the option to filter the elements in the associated module of your category listing menu is set to "direct sub elements".
And check in the product tree in backend that you don't have products directly in the main category.
Just to be sure, when you click on a category you want to display its products, but you don't want products displayed in the main category listing page, right ?
If it is, please check that the option to filter the elements in the associated module of your category listing menu is set to "direct sub elements".
And check in the product tree in backend that you don't have products directly in the main category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thatboricua
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184285
by thatboricua
Replied by thatboricua on topic Products displaying in category view.
I figured it out. I changed the all products listing menu to all sub elements. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds