- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product Page not displaying Description
11 years 9 months ago #184023
by timram
Product Page not displaying Description was created by timram
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.divefreakonline.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95
Hi I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this, I've just inserted my first product and the menus onto the site, everythings is working fine except that when I click on the product link, the product page opens with no description and the page template isn't applied.
Here's the link to the product product listing page . That works fine and I can display the description there if I want it's just not showing when I click the link from there.
I haven't touched the Display Views at all.
Thanks
Tim
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95
Hi I've been looking everywhere for the answer to this, I've just inserted my first product and the menus onto the site, everythings is working fine except that when I click on the product link, the product page opens with no description and the page template isn't applied.
Here's the link to the product product listing page . That works fine and I can display the description there if I want it's just not showing when I click the link from there.
I haven't touched the Display Views at all.
Thanks
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184024
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Page not displaying Description
Hi,
This means that there is a fatal error on the page.
Please turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of the Joomla configuration and try again and you'll get an error message which will help us tell you what is the problem and what to do.
This means that there is a fatal error on the page.
Please turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" options of the Joomla configuration and try again and you'll get an error message which will help us tell you what is the problem and what to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timram
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184076
by timram
Replied by timram on topic Product Page not displaying Description
That did it, it was a google page plugin, turned it off and now it's perfect,
Thank You
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds