- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Show Product Characteristics in the Page Title
11 years 9 months ago #184187
by willylord
Show Product Characteristics in the Page Title was created by willylord
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hi,
can I show product characteristic (or the variant name) in the html <title> tag?
I cannot find this option.
I need it to improve the seo pages.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
Hi,
can I show product characteristic (or the variant name) in the html <title> tag?
I cannot find this option.
I need it to improve the seo pages.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show Product Characteristics in the Page Title
Hi,
The product page contains all the variants of the product.
So I don't see how it would improve your SEO since you would be able to only display the name of one of the variants in the title tag of the product page. That's why we display the main product name in the title tab of the product page since that's what is the most relevant.
The product page contains all the variants of the product.
So I don't see how it would improve your SEO since you would be able to only display the name of one of the variants in the title tag of the product page. That's why we display the main product name in the title tab of the product page since that's what is the most relevant.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184218
by willylord
Replied by willylord on topic Show Product Characteristics in the Page Title
Ok. Thank you.
I've solved this way into the product override page:
I've solved this way into the product override page:
Code:
$pageTitle=strip_tags($this->element->product_name);
$doc =& JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->setTitle($pageTitle);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds