Display Static Image Beneath Front-End Header?
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184303
by globalden
Display Static Image Beneath Front-End Header? was created by globalden
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.global-den.com/shop/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Hello,
I would like to add an image underneath the front-end header, and wish for it to appear regardless of where the user navigates throughout my front-end. I attempted to add it with CSS code to the hikashop front-end code with the following example code:
When I use the above code (which is not the actual code, it's just an example), however, the entire header is replaced with my image.
How would I add the "store closing" image, underneath the header that appears at the following website , to appear beneath my header in my front-end?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Hello,
I would like to add an image underneath the front-end header, and wish for it to appear regardless of where the user navigates throughout my front-end. I attempted to add it with CSS code to the hikashop front-end code with the following example code:
Code:
#header {content : url(/myimage.jpg);}
When I use the above code (which is not the actual code, it's just an example), however, the entire header is replaced with my image.
How would I add the "store closing" image, underneath the header that appears at the following website , to appear beneath my header in my front-end?
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by globalden.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184331
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Display Static Image Beneath Front-End Header?
Hi,
Really no offence, but it reads to me like a question on generic site design and content placement, not directly related with HikaShop. So, you may have ended up in the "wrong forum", haha.
Perhaps go ask e.g. the provider of the template you're using, as without knowing the template structure, module positions and more about your layout it's very hard to impossible to tell, sorry.
Really no offence, but it reads to me like a question on generic site design and content placement, not directly related with HikaShop. So, you may have ended up in the "wrong forum", haha.
Perhaps go ask e.g. the provider of the template you're using, as without knowing the template structure, module positions and more about your layout it's very hard to impossible to tell, sorry.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184318
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Static Image Beneath Front-End Header?
Hi,
Why not adding that in a module ? You can create a position in your template, and then assign a module to this position and add the image in the module.
This don't seem to really be an HikaShop issue
Why not adding that in a module ? You can create a position in your template, and then assign a module to this position and add the image in the module.
This don't seem to really be an HikaShop issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184483
by globalden
Replied by globalden on topic Display Static Image Beneath Front-End Header?
Hello,
Thank you for the insight. I agree that this is not a Hikashop issue.
I will contact the template developer and see how I will be able to do this via module placement. Thank you for that suggestion!
Warm regards.
Thank you for the insight. I agree that this is not a Hikashop issue.
I will contact the template developer and see how I will be able to do this via module placement. Thank you for that suggestion!
Warm regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds