- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Pleas help my
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184305
by piotreczek100
Pleas help my was created by piotreczek100
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.5
Welcome
I want to make a full offer for customers and I have a problem with the pricing sheet. Please help.
Maybe I will give an example.
I have a cup which costs $ 10, you can perform on the cup a few KINDS printing. For example, direct printing, tracing paper, laser engraver.
Each of these prints have different prices for different quantities.
For example, laser printing at 24 cups costs $ 10 but with 36 cups already costs $ 8.
Now my question.
If you can do that as a buyer ordered 100 cups is a price change on his lower? automatically so that he may see on how much in total will have to pay for one cup when ordering 100 copies of the engraving? I would like to store it count as $ 10 graver cups + $ 5 (at the order of 100 pieces), and that the sum of the price came out at $ 15 and not, as now the price of a cup (the highest price) + price engraving (the highest price). Is it possible to do that?
If so please let me know about how I do it.
I cordially greet and wish you all the best for next year
Welcome
I want to make a full offer for customers and I have a problem with the pricing sheet. Please help.
Maybe I will give an example.
I have a cup which costs $ 10, you can perform on the cup a few KINDS printing. For example, direct printing, tracing paper, laser engraver.
Each of these prints have different prices for different quantities.
For example, laser printing at 24 cups costs $ 10 but with 36 cups already costs $ 8.
Now my question.
If you can do that as a buyer ordered 100 cups is a price change on his lower? automatically so that he may see on how much in total will have to pay for one cup when ordering 100 copies of the engraving? I would like to store it count as $ 10 graver cups + $ 5 (at the order of 100 pieces), and that the sum of the price came out at $ 15 and not, as now the price of a cup (the highest price) + price engraving (the highest price). Is it possible to do that?
If so please let me know about how I do it.
I cordially greet and wish you all the best for next year
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184316
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Pleas help my
Hi,
Using the vairants allow to have different prices for one product, add costs of the engraving for example.
But this is working by product.
In your case I think that this will require a custom plugin to do what you want.
Here is documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
Using the vairants allow to have different prices for one product, add costs of the engraving for example.
But this is working by product.
In your case I think that this will require a custom plugin to do what you want.
Here is documentation about that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...r-documentation.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184387
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Pleas help my
Hello again
Again, I have a problem and I will try to describe it in detail.
Namely I have cups. Mugs are a few different options for marking, for example:
- Direct printing
- tracing
- engraver
- Sensitive Touch
- Magic Mug
- Magic Mug + logo
- Art print
According to your suggestions I created a product called "decorating technique" and everything would be ok, if these techniques could be performed on each cup. However, a problem arises when, for example in my example is a cup XXL where you can not perform direct engraving and printing. What do I do in this situation? I do not want to over a cup of XXL was able to choose printing which can not be done.
Please help.
Regard
Peter
Again, I have a problem and I will try to describe it in detail.
Namely I have cups. Mugs are a few different options for marking, for example:
- Direct printing
- tracing
- engraver
- Sensitive Touch
- Magic Mug
- Magic Mug + logo
- Art print
According to your suggestions I created a product called "decorating technique" and everything would be ok, if these techniques could be performed on each cup. However, a problem arises when, for example in my example is a cup XXL where you can not perform direct engraving and printing. What do I do in this situation? I do not want to over a cup of XXL was able to choose printing which can not be done.
Please help.
Regard
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pleas help my
Hi,
Once you added the characteristic ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics ) with the different values to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button of the product to disable the variants that are not possible for that product.
Once you added the characteristic ( www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#characteristics ) with the different values to a product, you can click on the "manage variants" button of the product to disable the variants that are not possible for that product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184455
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Pleas help my
Thank you very much
However, I have another problem.
I would like for example to display the characteristics with pens as a radio button, while at the cups as a drop-down list on the T-shirts and such as a table, and at watches as a list. It is possible to create such Characteristics for each product to display the different?
Another question. How do the characteristics of that title was on the characterization? I know that at the moment, both the title and the characteristics of the parameters in the table, but I'm trying to take it out and give up (above) and I can not do that.
I will try to show you the picture I want to do.
However, I have another problem.
I would like for example to display the characteristics with pens as a radio button, while at the cups as a drop-down list on the T-shirts and such as a table, and at watches as a list. It is possible to create such Characteristics for each product to display the different?
Another question. How do the characteristics of that title was on the characterization? I know that at the moment, both the title and the characteristics of the parameters in the table, but I'm trying to take it out and give up (above) and I can not do that.
I will try to show you the picture I want to do.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by piotreczek100.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #184457
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pleas help my
1. There is no option to have different display methods for characteristics for now so it would require some customization of the code in your end to be able to achieve that.
2. That's possible with some CSS. Please provide a link to that page so that we can analyze the CSS of your website and we should be able to tell you what CSS to use.
2. That's possible with some CSS. Please provide a link to that page so that we can analyze the CSS of your website and we should be able to tell you what CSS to use.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184597
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Pleas help my
Hello.
here
test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/kontor-og-arb...product/penner-lambo
Everything is just as I like it, but when the characteristic is in word format, unfortunately this is no longer so clear.
I would like to do that here already CHARACTERISTICS view this as a list down. test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/krus/product/fun
By the way, ask for two more things without which side I'm done.
first
How to change the prices so where is the "pris fra" was the lowest price, that is when you buy many products?
The second
And how to add the word "fra" in the widths and on the product, but to being shown in the shopping cart.
If I can solve these problems it will remain my me just add the product and to start to business
Yours sincerely
here
test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/kontor-og-arb...product/penner-lambo
Everything is just as I like it, but when the characteristic is in word format, unfortunately this is no longer so clear.
I would like to do that here already CHARACTERISTICS view this as a list down. test.chelm24.pl/avdelinger/krus/product/fun
By the way, ask for two more things without which side I'm done.
first
How to change the prices so where is the "pris fra" was the lowest price, that is when you buy many products?
The second
And how to add the word "fra" in the widths and on the product, but to being shown in the shopping cart.
If I can solve these problems it will remain my me just add the product and to start to business
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pleas help my
Hi,
1. For the characteristics I now see this on your website: take.ms/ZRUjz
You can add such CSS on your website in order to fix it:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table label{ display: inline-block !important; }
And it will then display like that: take.ms/8EZLW
2. You can add such CSS:
#hikashop_product_left_part #hikashop_product_price_main span:first-child{
float: left !important;
margin-top: 12px !important;
}
And oyu'll get that result: take.ms/42Nbx
3. I'm not sure where exactly you want to add that. Could you do a screenshot explaining where you want that ?
1. For the characteristics I now see this on your website: take.ms/ZRUjz
You can add such CSS on your website in order to fix it:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table label{ display: inline-block !important; }
And it will then display like that: take.ms/8EZLW
2. You can add such CSS:
#hikashop_product_left_part #hikashop_product_price_main span:first-child{
float: left !important;
margin-top: 12px !important;
}
And oyu'll get that result: take.ms/42Nbx
3. I'm not sure where exactly you want to add that. Could you do a screenshot explaining where you want that ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: piotreczek100
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184684
by piotreczek100
Replied by piotreczek100 on topic Pleas help my
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184688
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pleas help my
Hi,
For the characteristics, I would recommend to add such CSS:
For the "fra" modifications, these will require modifying the PHP code of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views. I would recommend to hire a developer for these modifications if you're not one yourself.
For the characteristics, I would recommend to add such CSS:
Code:
.hikashop_product_characteristics input{ display: inline !important; }
For the "fra" modifications, these will require modifying the PHP code of the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views. I would recommend to hire a developer for these modifications if you're not one yourself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds