- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop images not showing up
- wildplanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184307
by wildplanet
Hikashop images not showing up was created by wildplanet
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
rgindustries.net/site/index.php/componen...iemens-b110?Itemid=0
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32
I moved the site from my dev server to the clients server, and everything is working fine except none of the images in hikashop are showing up. I used Akeeba Backup to move the site. I am seeing error messages on all the category listing pages and the product detail pages. I even changed all the media/com_hikashop/upload/ folders to 777 but it still doesnt fix the issue. Here are the error messages that are showing:
JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/360x360f
JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/215x215f
The folder /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/360x360f is not writable
I looked in the directory tree on the server, and there doesnt even exist a 360x360f directory.
thanks in advance for any advice. I dont know what to do.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32
I moved the site from my dev server to the clients server, and everything is working fine except none of the images in hikashop are showing up. I used Akeeba Backup to move the site. I am seeing error messages on all the category listing pages and the product detail pages. I even changed all the media/com_hikashop/upload/ folders to 777 but it still doesnt fix the issue. Here are the error messages that are showing:
JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/360x360f
JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/215x215f
The folder /home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails/360x360f is not writable
I looked in the directory tree on the server, and there doesnt even exist a 360x360f directory.
thanks in advance for any advice. I dont know what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184319
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop images not showing up
Hi,
Please check the folder permissions on the folder "/home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails" I think that it's not correct. Please try the values "755" or "775".
Please check the folder permissions on the folder "/home/rgindust/public_html/rgindustries/www/site/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnails" I think that it's not correct. Please try the values "755" or "775".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds