- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How to hide "discounted price" on product page
- ebridalfabric
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184310
by ebridalfabric
How to hide "discounted price" on product page was created by ebridalfabric
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hi, I have disabled display of "discounted price" in configuration.
But it still shows on the product page:
www.gradtutors.com/store/product/18-more...cal-quickies-trickie
How can I hide this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
Hi, I have disabled display of "discounted price" in configuration.
But it still shows on the product page:
www.gradtutors.com/store/product/18-more...cal-quickies-trickie
How can I hide this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184315
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to hide "discounted price" on product page
Hi,
You disabled this option in the main configuration of HikaShop, but this setting is present too in the menu / module settings to have more flexibility.
So please check the value of this setting in the menu / module options.
You disabled this option in the main configuration of HikaShop, but this setting is present too in the menu / module settings to have more flexibility.
So please check the value of this setting in the menu / module options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds