- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Don't want to show custom field in Category layout
- WoodyOnline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184637
by WoodyOnline
Don't want to show custom field in Category layout was created by WoodyOnline
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.wosites.nl/os/cadeaus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Hello,
First of all I like HikaShop very much. It's the best e-commerce solution for Joomla available!
I've added a custom field (input field for additional text for a card) to the product page of the card. This is working great, exactly want I want!
See: www.wosites.nl/os/cadeaus/product/kaart (or attachment 1)
My problem is, that the same custom field is also showing on the category page.
See: www.wosites.nl/os/cadeaus (or the red arrow on attachment 2)
Is het possible not showing this custom field in the category layout, but only on the product page?
Kind regards,
Jacob
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.95
Hello,
First of all I like HikaShop very much. It's the best e-commerce solution for Joomla available!
I've added a custom field (input field for additional text for a card) to the product page of the card. This is working great, exactly want I want!
See: www.wosites.nl/os/cadeaus/product/kaart (or attachment 1)
My problem is, that the same custom field is also showing on the category page.
See: www.wosites.nl/os/cadeaus (or the red arrow on attachment 2)
Is het possible not showing this custom field in the category layout, but only on the product page?
Kind regards,
Jacob
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184639
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Don't want to show custom field in Category layout
Hi,
Yes, that's possible. In that case, you can edit your menu via the menu Display>Content menus of HikaShop and turn off the option "Display custom item fields".
Yes, that's possible. In that case, you can edit your menu via the menu Display>Content menus of HikaShop and turn off the option "Display custom item fields".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WoodyOnline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #184728
by WoodyOnline
Replied by WoodyOnline on topic Don't want to show custom field in Category layout
Nicolas,
Thanks for the fast response and the solution! It's working!
It is correct to change it in Display>Content menus of HikaShop. These are the default settings.
Extra info for other users of HikaShop:
In my case, I also had to change the same settings in the menu of Joomla! Why? Because I've created the Joomla menu's before I've changed the default settings in HikasShop...
Thanks for the support!
Thanks for the fast response and the solution! It's working!
It is correct to change it in Display>Content menus of HikaShop. These are the default settings.
Extra info for other users of HikaShop:
In my case, I also had to change the same settings in the menu of Joomla! Why? Because I've created the Joomla menu's before I've changed the default settings in HikasShop...
Thanks for the support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds