- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Product with more images with shadowbox
11 years 9 months ago #184701
by kadhum
Product with more images with shadowbox was created by kadhum
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.artnow.it/3/index.php?option=com_hik...&lang=it#prettyPhoto
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 34.0.5
Hi
I have a product wich includes 11 differnt images (postcards collection), one is the main, the other 10 to show each one.
I can't put as a variant or an option.
When I put all images in the product images, shadow box shows well the first tow of them then it risizes to almost thumbnai!!
Is ther any solution and how to order that the main image goes in the cart also with confirm email?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 34.0.5
Hi
I have a product wich includes 11 differnt images (postcards collection), one is the main, the other 10 to show each one.
I can't put as a variant or an option.
When I put all images in the product images, shadow box shows well the first tow of them then it risizes to almost thumbnai!!
Is ther any solution and how to order that the main image goes in the cart also with confirm email?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product with more images with shadowbox
Hi,
I'm not sure what is your problem/question.
I don't think that adding the main image in the cart/email without thumbnail is a good idea.
This is the main image on your link: www.artnow.it/3/images/com_hikashop/uplo...rtoline_28642474.jpg
It's 1000px wide. If you would display it without thumbnail on the cart/email, the layout would be a mess.
Do you mean that you want to have the image thumbnail a bit bigger in the cart ?
In that case, you can simply configure the size you want with the options "Thumbnail width" and "Thumbnail height" in the images section of the configuration.
For the emails, there is no option. You would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and change the code: array(50, 50) in the "preload" area of each one.
I'm not sure what is your problem/question.
I don't think that adding the main image in the cart/email without thumbnail is a good idea.
This is the main image on your link: www.artnow.it/3/images/com_hikashop/uplo...rtoline_28642474.jpg
It's 1000px wide. If you would display it without thumbnail on the cart/email, the layout would be a mess.
Do you mean that you want to have the image thumbnail a bit bigger in the cart ?
In that case, you can simply configure the size you want with the options "Thumbnail width" and "Thumbnail height" in the images section of the configuration.
For the emails, there is no option. You would have to edit the emails via the menu System>Emails and change the code: array(50, 50) in the "preload" area of each one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds