- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
Showing same product more than once...
- rhschipper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184961
by rhschipper
Showing same product more than once... was created by rhschipper
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.biodent.nl/index.php/nl/bestelling
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
On this [url=http://http://www.biodent.nl/index.php/nl/bestelling]site[/url] site, I put 4 products in 1 category. On the right site, I want to show al the 4 products of that category. However, Hikashop is showing the same product 2 or more times. 1 product is missing.
Attachement 1.jpg contains the module settings. Attachement 2 contains the 4 products in the category I want te show the products from.
Anybody who knows what I do wrong?
Thanks,
Ronald
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
On this [url=http://http://www.biodent.nl/index.php/nl/bestelling]site[/url] site, I put 4 products in 1 category. On the right site, I want to show al the 4 products of that category. However, Hikashop is showing the same product 2 or more times. 1 product is missing.
Attachement 1.jpg contains the module settings. Attachement 2 contains the 4 products in the category I want te show the products from.
Anybody who knows what I do wrong?
Thanks,
Ronald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #185005
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing same product more than once...
Hi,
You want to turn off the "synchronize with current element" option of your module. Otherwise, the category option is ignored and the current category of the main listing of the page is used by the module.
You want to turn off the "synchronize with current element" option of your module. Otherwise, the category option is ignored and the current category of the main listing of the page is used by the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rhschipper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rhschipper
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 8 months ago #185985
by rhschipper
Replied by rhschipper on topic Showing same product more than once...
This solved my problem!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds