Skip to main content

Social Networks Plugin

More
11 years 9 months ago #185105 by sirspens
-- url of the page with the problem -- : s504001439.onlinehome.us/index.php/hikas...lack-satin-underbust
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1

I am having two problems with the Social Networks Plugin:

1) There is an error in the coding for the plugin that I can't find, where the Div ID for the plugin does not have a closing quotation mark, which makes it impossible to apply any CSS to the Div.

2) I want to re-order the social media icons. The "Add This" button is showing up in the middle, and make it really hard to click on the icon below it. So... how can I re-order the icons?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #185131 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Social Networks Plugin
Hi,

1/ Thanks for the report, we will update the HikaShop package as soon as possible with the fix.
For the moment you can edit the plugin and replace
Code:
$html = '<div id="hikashop_social style="'.$styles.'">' . implode('', $html) . '</div>';
By
Code:
$html = '<div id="hikashop_social" style="'.$styles.'">' . implode('', $html) . '</div>';

2/ With the actual plugin, it is not possible ; but I rewrite a big part of the plugin in order to give him more flexibility.
I hope that this flexibility will allow the social ordering in a future version. Before that, the best is to edit the plugin and change the ordering in the content generation config
Code:
$html = array( $this->_addTwitterButton($plugin), $this->_addPinterestButton($plugin), $this->_addGoogleButton($plugin), $this->_addAddThisButton($plugin), $this->_addFacebookButton($plugin) );

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirspens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #185137 by sirspens
Replied by sirspens on topic Social Networks Plugin
Jerome,

Thank you very much for your reply! However, the biggest problem I am having is finding where the plugin files are kept. I went through the Hikashop folder and all the plugin folders and cannot find it. Could someone please direct me toward that location?

Thank you, again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #185142 by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Social Networks Plugin
plugins\system\hikashopsocial\hikashopsocial.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirspens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum