- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
VJ Zoom
- sanket.pattekar
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185611
by sanket.pattekar
VJ Zoom was created by sanket.pattekar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.1
Hi
I need to show image zoom on the product details page. There might be some extensions but I have short listed VJ zoom. They have a fly page for show_block_img.php
1. Does this approach works
2. Is there any other extension that is certified by Hikashop for image zoom. (I have tried magiczoom and that doe snot work)
Sanket
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.1
Hi
I need to show image zoom on the product details page. There might be some extensions but I have short listed VJ zoom. They have a fly page for show_block_img.php
1. Does this approach works
2. Is there any other extension that is certified by Hikashop for image zoom. (I have tried magiczoom and that doe snot work)
Sanket
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185652
by nicolas
Hi,
1. Yes.
2. MagicZoom should work fine with HikaShop. I would recommend you to contact their support for help if you have issues with it. They should be able to help you set it up.
Art ZoomIn also work with HikaShop: extensions.joomla.org/profile/extension/...es/images/art-zoomin
There might be a few others, but I don't know them all.
1. Yes.
2. MagicZoom should work fine with HikaShop. I would recommend you to contact their support for help if you have issues with it. They should be able to help you set it up.
Art ZoomIn also work with HikaShop: extensions.joomla.org/profile/extension/...es/images/art-zoomin
There might be a few others, but I don't know them all.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 8 months ago #185722
by magictoolbox
Replied by magictoolbox on topic VJ Zoom
Hi Sanket,
If you have any issues with Magic Zoom, please contact our Technical team for free support:
www.magictoolbox.com/contact/
They will be able to help with any issues you have.
Thanks!
Paula
Magic Toolbox
If you have any issues with Magic Zoom, please contact our Technical team for free support:
www.magictoolbox.com/contact/
They will be able to help with any issues you have.
Thanks!
Paula
Magic Toolbox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds