- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Display all products manufacturer page
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185759
by sunilk
Display all products manufacturer page was created by sunilk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi Support Team,
Please guide me -How can I display product listings in the manufacturer ?
When I click a Manufacturer name in the Manufacturer module.
Now -When I click the Manufacture name ,It is displaying a button to show the products.
I want to display all the product directly in this page.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :
Hi Support Team,
Please guide me -How can I display product listings in the manufacturer ?
When I click a Manufacturer name in the Manufacturer module.
Now -When I click the Manufacture name ,It is displaying a button to show the products.
I want to display all the product directly in this page.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sunilk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185767
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Display all products manufacturer page
Hello,
Thanks.
Can you give me more information about what do you want through some screenshots and of how you configured your manufacturer module ?It is displaying a button to show the products.
I want to display all the product directly in this page.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds