- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Product Image Placement
- suppliesplus
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185906
by suppliesplus
Product Image Placement was created by suppliesplus
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
dynamixgraphix.com/suppliesplus/index.ph...knife-l-2&Itemid=417
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
I'm using the Creatix template from Joomlaman and unfortunately since I've updated my Hikashop from the original version they will no longer support it.
My question is what do I have to change to make the main product placement look like the after picture? (which I changed in Photoshop)
(I've attached both a before and after pic)
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
I'm using the Creatix template from Joomlaman and unfortunately since I've updated my Hikashop from the original version they will no longer support it.
My question is what do I have to change to make the main product placement look like the after picture? (which I changed in Photoshop)
(I've attached both a before and after pic)
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by suppliesplus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185933
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Image Placement
Hi,
Add such CSS in your template CSS and that should do the job:
#hikashop_product_image_main{ width : 50% !important; }
Add such CSS in your template CSS and that should do the job:
#hikashop_product_image_main{ width : 50% !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: suppliesplus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- suppliesplus
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #186047
by suppliesplus
Replied by suppliesplus on topic Product Image Placement
That worked perfectly! 
How would I go about centering the image in the middle of the box? :blink:
How would I go about centering the image in the middle of the box? :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186050
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Image Placement
Hi,
The image is already centered horizontally and there is no system in CSS to center it vertically.
If you want to have it centered vertically, you can turn on the "force size" option of the "Images" section HikaShop configuration and HikaShop will add white strips around the images so that they fit the size that you indicate perfectly so that you see it centered vertically.
The image is already centered horizontally and there is no system in CSS to center it vertically.
If you want to have it centered vertically, you can turn on the "force size" option of the "Images" section HikaShop configuration and HikaShop will add white strips around the images so that they fit the size that you indicate perfectly so that you see it centered vertically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: suppliesplus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- suppliesplus
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #186153
by suppliesplus
Replied by suppliesplus on topic Product Image Placement
Merci Nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds