Skip to main content

Blank popup when trying to add files to product

More
11 years 8 months ago #186186 by fernando.alh
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Blank

Hi There!

I got a new problem, I'm trying to add a file to a product specifying the download url, so I fill the name and download url, and when I click 'OK' the popup windows becomes blank, only with the tittle 'add'.

When I close that popup, occurs that nothing have been added.

I think I have nice settings because it was working before updating Hikashop, I have old items with the download links working fine, but the problem is now, trying to add new links to the products.

Do you have any idea to what can be happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186191 by Jerome
Hi,

If you got a blank page, the best is to check your PHP error log in order to look for fatal errors.
You can also activate the display of PHP errors in your joomla website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186294 by fernando.alh
I activated Debug mode and set error log to maximum. I didn't get any error. I attached a screenshots of the problem.

Help me please :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186296 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have uppercases in your url, or in the live_site param url ?
If it is, please download again HikaShop 2.3.5 from our website and install it over the current install.
A fix has just been commit for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186464 by fernando.alh
No my friend, all my url's are in lowercase. I tried downloading and reinstalling HikaShop but it didn't work. Maybe you have some other ideas?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186480 by Jerome
Hi,

Please edit the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php" and replace
Code:
$config =& hikashop_config(); $clean_filename = JPath::clean($file->file_path); $secure_path = $config->get('uploadsecurefolder'); if((JPATH_ROOT != '') && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT)) !== 0 && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean($secure_path)) !== 0) return false;
By
Code:
if(substr($file->file_path, 0, 7) != 'http://' && substr($file->file_path, 0, 8) != 'https://') { $config =& hikashop_config(); $clean_filename = JPath::clean($file->file_path); $secure_path = $config->get('uploadsecurefolder'); if((JPATH_ROOT != '') && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT)) !== 0 && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean($secure_path)) !== 0) return false; }
It will exclude path checks when you specify an url.
So, you will have to specify a real url, like " www.example.com " and not just " www.example.com ".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fernando.alh, MichaelTunnell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186560 by fernando.alh
Jerome, it solved the issue successfully. You guys are the best.

HikaShop rules! B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194233 by MichaelTunnell
I had the exact same problem and this solved it for me as well. Thank you.

Personal: michaeltunnell.com
Business: visuex.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: BloodyBakala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #198471 by Urbinati
Hi guys,

I've got the same problem here:
Hikashop business 2.4
Joomla 3.4.1

The code is almost the same you posted.
Code:
if(substr($file->file_path, 0, 7) != 'http://' && substr($file->file_path, 0, 8) != 'https://' && !in_array($firstChar, array('#','@'))) { $config =& hikashop_config(); $clean_filename = JPath::clean($file->file_path); $secure_path = $config->get('uploadsecurefolder'); if((JPATH_ROOT != '') && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean(JPATH_ROOT)) !== 0 && strpos($clean_filename, JPath::clean($secure_path)) !== 0) return false; }

Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198475 by Jerome
Hi,

Is it possible to know what you entered in the textbox before having your white popup ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198496 by Urbinati
I put "MondiDiFateVol1.pdf" as file path (a new file uploaded in the safe upload dir)
"Mondi di Fate vol.1" as both name and description.

I also tried with filenames/paths of files already in use in older products, when the association worked, without success.

Thank you.

Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198528 by Jerome
Hi,

I see that you have HikaMarket ; are you right talking about the issue in the HikaShop backend ?
If so, I will recommend you to re-download HikaShop 2.4.0 ; we updated the patch and we also added some messages when the file is refused.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #198532 by Urbinati
Thanks Jerome,

That completely solved the problem! Now the file is accepted!

Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211862 by fernando.alh
Hello, I've updated to HikaShop Business: 2.5.0.

I have the same problem. Sometimes it gives simply a blank popup and other times I get Internal Server Error. I tried to to update the section in product.php as you described but then all the administration area get an Internal Server Error. So I guess it used to work with the Hikashop version made for that moment and now is different version.

Help me please :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211865 by Jerome
Hi,

Can you please re-provide an example of what you're doing to get the blank popup or the internal server error ?

If you have an "internal server error" ; you might have some information in your PHP error log or in your web-server error log.
Having the error message will help us.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211983 by fernando.alh
I went to the iPage Error Logs and have Reset the log to try to make a clear idea from where comes the error and got one that I think is not connected with the problem.
Code:
20150819T140249: www.nitesoftware.net/index.php PHP Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$canonical in /hermes/bosweb25b/b805/ipg.tropicanoffcom/nite2015/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php on line 12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211986 by fernando.alh
I have tried to find ways to try to fix it all day long and I don't know what to do. Now I send you a refresh of the error log at the moment:
Code:
20150819T140249: www.nitesoftware.net/index.php PHP Notice: Undefined property: ProductViewProduct::$canonical in /hermes/bosweb25b/b805/ipg.tropicanoffcom/nite2015/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php on line 12 20150819T175042: www.nitesoftware.net/index.php PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /hermes/bosweb25b/b805/ipg.tropicanoffcom/nite2015/libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 280 PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /hermes/bosweb25b/b805/ipg.tropicanoffcom/nite2015/libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 280

I attached a screenshot of the error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211994 by fernando.alh
I noticed that the problem is only when trying to add a file with external URL.
When I try to upload a image for the product cover, it works fine. And if the product had a previous file added I can modify it but the problem is when trying to create a new file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #211998 by nicolas
Hi,

Without a real error message it's hard to say anything and these warning and notice messages are not linked to the issue.
Could you backup and restore your website on another server (maybe on a local wamp or mamp server) and try there ?
Maybe you'll get a proper error message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum