- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
URLs problem
11 years 8 months ago #186335
by makles
URLs problem was created by makles
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
slowtaste.org/market
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
Hi Hikashop team,
I'm having a problem with URLs of the category module in my page.
For example, when I click on a category in the right, it opens the url:
slowtaste.org/slowtaste.org/categories/category/15-cheese (that redirects to the main page)
instead of:
slowtaste.org/categories/category/15-cheese
How can I fix this?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
Hi Hikashop team,
I'm having a problem with URLs of the category module in my page.
For example, when I click on a category in the right, it opens the url:
slowtaste.org/slowtaste.org/categories/category/15-cheese (that redirects to the main page)
instead of:
slowtaste.org/categories/category/15-cheese
How can I fix this?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186342
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URLs problem
Hi,
There is a high chance that this issue comes from the "canonical URL" that you set in your categories which would be missing the http:// at the beginning. Please check that. If that's not it, please provide a screenshot of the options of that cheese category and a screenshot of the SEF section of the Features tab of the HikaShop configuration page so that we can analyze the issue.
There is a high chance that this issue comes from the "canonical URL" that you set in your categories which would be missing the http:// at the beginning. Please check that. If that's not it, please provide a screenshot of the options of that cheese category and a screenshot of the SEF section of the Features tab of the HikaShop configuration page so that we can analyze the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186424
by makles
Replied by makles on topic URLs problem
Hi nicolas.
it was the http:// missing. It works now. Thank you.
I have another question. In the category page products are showed in a style that is different from the style of the market page (a product listing as menu item)
I'd like to have the products in the categories page showed in the same style of the market page.
How can I get this?
Thank you
it was the http:// missing. It works now. Thank you.
I have another question. In the category page products are showed in a style that is different from the style of the market page (a product listing as menu item)
I'd like to have the products in the categories page showed in the same style of the market page.
How can I get this?
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by makles. Reason: Couldn't insert links
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186475
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic URLs problem
Hi,
It seems to be just an image size issue, so please check your settings in the menu/module options.
It seems to be just an image size issue, so please check your settings in the menu/module options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186844
by makles
Replied by makles on topic URLs problem
Fixed,
Thank you
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds