Skip to main content

Sorry but Im new to this!

More
11 years 8 months ago #186966 by Trasancos
Hello,
I have created a new product which I am showing on a module. I want to be able to click that product and end on that article.
I have attempted this using the article option but then have to specify and click on the link. I've also used the Insert article option (from articles anywhere) but end up with extras on top of my article (like article title and thumbnails.
Ideally, when I click on the product I would like to link to the article page directly.

Sorry for the simple question but I cant figure it out!

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186982 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sorry but Im new to this!
Hi,

The insert article plugin is a good solution. For the article title and thumbnails, you should be able to disable them with the options of the article or menu item.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum