- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
4 products per row instead of 3
11 years 8 months ago #187435
by actlas
4 products per row instead of 3 was created by actlas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In the configuration I set to display 9 products per page (3x3). When I switch to the french version of the website and select a different category suddenly 4 products appear per row. How is this possible? I always configure 3 products per row.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
In the configuration I set to display 9 products per page (3x3). When I switch to the french version of the website and select a different category suddenly 4 products appear per row. How is this possible? I always configure 3 products per row.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187441
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 4 products per row instead of 3
Hi,
You version is a very old one, an update is no a bad idea
Don't forget to backup before updating.
Are you sure that it is the same module used in the different languages ? How are you managing the languages ? With JoomFish or FaLang ?
You version is a very old one, an update is no a bad idea
Don't forget to backup before updating.
Are you sure that it is the same module used in the different languages ? How are you managing the languages ? With JoomFish or FaLang ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187772
by actlas
Replied by actlas on topic 4 products per row instead of 3
Thanks Xavier,
The same module is used for both languages (french and dutch) but it looks like it had something to do with the way the categories are accessed.
Too bad updating the shop is not something our client is willing to pay for. We are using the latest version of Falang and Joomla to date at the moment.
Anything else I can try?
The same module is used for both languages (french and dutch) but it looks like it had something to do with the way the categories are accessed.
Too bad updating the shop is not something our client is willing to pay for. We are using the latest version of Falang and Joomla to date at the moment.
Anything else I can try?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187780
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 4 products per row instead of 3
Hi,
Are there any overrides done on the views ? or something like that ?
Could you try to create a new module and see if the same issue is happening ?
The 2.1.3 was released in May 2013...
So I think that things have changed about that.
Are there any overrides done on the views ? or something like that ?
Could you try to create a new module and see if the same issue is happening ?
The 2.1.3 was released in May 2013...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds