- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Replace/remove "Add to cart" and "Price:" text
- vapordepotdirect
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #187729
by vapordepotdirect
Replace/remove "Add to cart" and "Price:" text was created by vapordepotdirect
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I can't seem to find where the text "Add to cart" on the category view is located so I can replace it since I have the button linking to the product. I can find the product view text in the language file but not for the category view text button (see attached image).
I also can't find where the "Price:" text is located so I can remove it completely on the product view page (see attached image).
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I can't seem to find where the text "Add to cart" on the category view is located so I can replace it since I have the button linking to the product. I can find the product view text in the language file but not for the category view text button (see attached image).
I also can't find where the "Price:" text is located so I can remove it completely on the product view page (see attached image).
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187731
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Replace/remove "Add to cart" and "Price:" text
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds