- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
can not edit Content module
11 years 8 months ago #187869
by tshirazi
can not edit Content module was created by tshirazi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
Hi:
I'm trying to customize my content modules but after I click on save button, the default setting apply again to the module.
I searched a lot regarding to fix this issue, if someone can help me how to fix it , I really appreciate.
attached you can find snap shot of what I am trying to fix.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
Hi:
I'm trying to customize my content modules but after I click on save button, the default setting apply again to the module.
I searched a lot regarding to fix this issue, if someone can help me how to fix it , I really appreciate.
attached you can find snap shot of what I am trying to fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic can not edit Content module
Hi,
It could be a user session issue. Try to change this settings with another user account/browser and that should help.
It could be a user session issue. Try to change this settings with another user account/browser and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds