- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
How to control next and previous product button
11 years 8 months ago #187917
by PKP
How to control next and previous product button was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
Hi,
Could you please tell me how to control next and previous product button on product detail page?
Well, it always go to top of the page after clicking those buttons.
Now I want to make it stop at some point of the page.
But I don't know where the links are. I don't know what file I can edit.
I know I have to set name or id for a table and put on "#tablename" after the links.
please help
Thank you very much,
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
Hi,
Could you please tell me how to control next and previous product button on product detail page?
Well, it always go to top of the page after clicking those buttons.
Now I want to make it stop at some point of the page.
But I don't know where the links are. I don't know what file I can edit.
I know I have to set name or id for a table and put on "#tablename" after the links.
please help
Thank you very much,
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187927
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to control next and previous product button
Hi,
The view to edit for your case is "product / show". And add the anchor in the following code:
The view to edit for your case is "product / show". And add the anchor in the following code:
Code:
if(!empty($this->links->previous))
echo "<a title='".JText :: _('PREVIOUS_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->previous."#here'><span class='hikashop_previous_product'></span></a>";
if(!empty($this->links->next))
echo "<a title='".JText :: _('NEXT_PRODUCT')."' href='".$this->links->next."#here'><span class='hikashop_next_product'></span></a>";
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds