- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product characteristics listing
- van der Veen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187934
by van der Veen
Product characteristics listing was created by van der Veen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
Who can help me? I 'm working on a shop in parts. Because I have a lot of parts types HikaShop characteristics will not work. This is easy for a measure of a t-shirt. What I have is a product with many types of fittings . What I look for is a plugin for a list that I put under the main product where people can directly click on the right part and it can immediately put to the cart.
Is this possible in HikaShop / joomla ? :dry:
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
Who can help me? I 'm working on a shop in parts. Because I have a lot of parts types HikaShop characteristics will not work. This is easy for a measure of a t-shirt. What I have is a product with many types of fittings . What I look for is a plugin for a list that I put under the main product where people can directly click on the right part and it can immediately put to the cart.
Is this possible in HikaShop / joomla ? :dry:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by van der Veen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187937
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product listing for parts
Hi,
What can potentially be done is to have the main product as a category, and in this category add the parts.
Like that, one product is one part, and you can have the same display than on the screenshot.
Example:
Product A (category)
Product A part 1 (product in the Product A category)
Product A part 2 ...
Or you could also have a characteristic and set the "characteristic display method" option of the HikaShop configuration to "list" so that you would get a product page looking like your screenshot when adding a characteristic to the product.
What can potentially be done is to have the main product as a category, and in this category add the parts.
Like that, one product is one part, and you can have the same display than on the screenshot.
Example:
Product A (category)
Product A part 1 (product in the Product A category)
Product A part 2 ...
Or you could also have a characteristic and set the "characteristic display method" option of the HikaShop configuration to "list" so that you would get a product page looking like your screenshot when adding a characteristic to the product.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- van der Veen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #188171
by van der Veen
Replied by van der Veen on topic Product listing for parts
hi,
Thanks for your explanation. I still go for the characteristics listed at the bottom of the page.
I can finally continue .
Thanks You!
Thanks for your explanation. I still go for the characteristics listed at the bottom of the page.
I can finally continue .
Thanks You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds