- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Where is the fuction setLayout ();
11 years 8 months ago #187999
by willylord
Where is the fuction setLayout (); was created by willylord
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I need to check the function that loads images variants of the characteristics at the time of loading the product page.
In the override code, I found this function:
$ this-> row = & $ this-> element;
$ this-> setLayout ('show_block_img');
echo $ this-> loadTemplate ();
but I can not find where it is done this loop.
I need to edit it, because I want to prevent it from being carried preload all images.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I need to check the function that loads images variants of the characteristics at the time of loading the product page.
In the override code, I found this function:
$ this-> row = & $ this-> element;
$ this-> setLayout ('show_block_img');
echo $ this-> loadTemplate ();
but I can not find where it is done this loop.
I need to edit it, because I want to prevent it from being carried preload all images.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188000
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where is the fuction setLayout ();
Hi,
For the setLayout, function see JView (J2.5) and JViewLegacy (J3.3)
api.joomla.org/cms-3/classes/JViewLegacy.html
Regards,
For the setLayout, function see JView (J2.5) and JViewLegacy (J3.3)
api.joomla.org/cms-3/classes/JViewLegacy.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds