- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How to Setup For Joomla 2.5 Custom Responsive
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188007
by randyart
How to Setup For Joomla 2.5 Custom Responsive was created by randyart
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
I need to make Hikashop Business responsive for non-bootstrap Joomla 2.5 custom responsive template. How should I setup products & menus, etc. to make this happen?
I'd like 4 columns for desktop. 2 columns for tablet. 1 column for phone.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
I need to make Hikashop Business responsive for non-bootstrap Joomla 2.5 custom responsive template. How should I setup products & menus, etc. to make this happen?
I'd like 4 columns for desktop. 2 columns for tablet. 1 column for phone.
Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by randyart. Reason: Adding Specific Info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to Setup For Joomla 2.5 Custom Responsive
Hi,
You'll need to add custom CSS in your template using the @media CSS query.
Here is a tutorial on that:
line25.com/tutorials/create-a-responsive...n-with-media-queries
You'll need to add custom CSS in your template using the @media CSS query.
Here is a tutorial on that:
line25.com/tutorials/create-a-responsive...n-with-media-queries
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188042
by randyart
Replied by randyart on topic How to Setup For Joomla 2.5 Custom Responsive
Thank you, Nicolas, for your response.
Is there a single item layout, such as slider horizontal, that I can use to then style with CSS & media queries or should I setup different menus for each device that link to the Hikashop options that I need and then style those?
Sorry, I hope my expanded question makes sense.
Is there a single item layout, such as slider horizontal, that I can use to then style with CSS & media queries or should I setup different menus for each device that link to the Hikashop options that I need and then style those?
Sorry, I hope my expanded question makes sense.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to Setup For Joomla 2.5 Custom Responsive
Hi,
No, you can use a single menu item and then you add custom CSS to redefine the width of the elements when the size of the screen gets smaller as explained in the CSS tutorial I gave.
You'll need to look through the HTML of the listing in order to find the classes to use in your CSS code. We have a small tutorial explaining how to find them on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
No, you can use a single menu item and then you add custom CSS to redefine the width of the elements when the size of the screen gets smaller as explained in the CSS tutorial I gave.
You'll need to look through the HTML of the listing in order to find the classes to use in your CSS code. We have a small tutorial explaining how to find them on this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds