- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple sub-options & sub-characteristics
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188109
by mustiy
Multiple sub-options & sub-characteristics was created by mustiy
Hello,
I'm building a Pizza e-commerce website. My question is how to achieve the following:
Product: 2 Pizza for 1
|OptionA: First pizza type (Pepperoni)
|-- CharacteristicsA: Cheese, Olives, Sauce
|OptionB: Second pizza type (Deluxe)
|-- CharacteristicsB: Cheese, Olives, Sauce
Each options have their unique characteristics (toppings) with added cost: Olives, cheese, sauce, etc.
How can I achieve this? I have the HikaShop Essential version.
I'm building a Pizza e-commerce website. My question is how to achieve the following:
Product: 2 Pizza for 1
|OptionA: First pizza type (Pepperoni)
|-- CharacteristicsA: Cheese, Olives, Sauce
|OptionB: Second pizza type (Deluxe)
|-- CharacteristicsB: Cheese, Olives, Sauce
Each options have their unique characteristics (toppings) with added cost: Olives, cheese, sauce, etc.
How can I achieve this? I have the HikaShop Essential version.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by mustiy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188143
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple sub-options & sub-characteristics
Hi,
You can create two option products and add them as option of your main 2 Pizza for 1 product.
Here is our documentation on options:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
You can create two option products and add them as option of your main 2 Pizza for 1 product.
Here is our documentation on options:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds