- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Display Cart in Product View page
11 years 8 months ago #188196
by azhpo
Display Cart in Product View page was created by azhpo
-- HikaShop version -- : Free version
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
The question is simple, how can I add my cart module to my product page? I can see my cart from the display of my products because I added this modules (cart and hikacontent) to my index.php, but when I click a product, it doesn't display my cart.
Best regards.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
The question is simple, how can I add my cart module to my product page? I can see my cart from the display of my products because I added this modules (cart and hikacontent) to my index.php, but when I click a product, it doesn't display my cart.
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188203
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Cart in Product View page
Hi,
If the cart module is present in the product listing page (so just before clicking on a product in the listing) the cart module should be displayed.
So you maybe have a third extension managing the modules which is hiding the cart one on the product pages.
Or you are using canonical urls and the menu used in the product's url doesn't have the cart module assigned.
Or it is a strange cache issue.
If the cart module is present in the product listing page (so just before clicking on a product in the listing) the cart module should be displayed.
So you maybe have a third extension managing the modules which is hiding the cart one on the product pages.
Or you are using canonical urls and the menu used in the product's url doesn't have the cart module assigned.
Or it is a strange cache issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds