- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Mini Cart display
11 years 8 months ago #188241
by mare88
Mini Cart display was created by mare88
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 35.0
Good evening all!
I'd like to configure my mini cart module. Right now, whenever there are products in the cart, it only says something like "2 items for ...".
Instead, I'd like it to show each one of the product names, with prices for each one, quantity etc I've attached for you a before & after picture, so that you can have a better view.
Could you please help me with that? I don't know where to start.
Thank you in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 35.0
Good evening all!
I'd like to configure my mini cart module. Right now, whenever there are products in the cart, it only says something like "2 items for ...".
Instead, I'd like it to show each one of the product names, with prices for each one, quantity etc I've attached for you a before & after picture, so that you can have a better view.
Could you please help me with that? I don't know where to start.
Thank you in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #188315
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Mini Cart display
Hello,
The solution will just be to set the "Mini cart" option of your cart module configuration page to NO.
The solution will just be to set the "Mini cart" option of your cart module configuration page to NO.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188334
by mare88
Replied by mare88 on topic Mini Cart display
Problem solved. Thank you very very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds