- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How to switch the prices location
11 years 8 months ago #188243
by Gjoed
How to switch the prices location was created by Gjoed
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Hi
I'm currently working on a shop, where I want the prices to be switch around. How can this be done. Is it in the template, and if it is, where to change. Or maybe its in the component somewhere.
The thing I want is that the price without the vat should be infront of the parentheses, and the price with the vat inside the parentheses. I don't think i'm the only one that have had that problem. But I couldnt find something relevant on this forum.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0
Hi
I'm currently working on a shop, where I want the prices to be switch around. How can this be done. Is it in the template, and if it is, where to change. Or maybe its in the component somewhere.
The thing I want is that the price without the vat should be infront of the parentheses, and the price with the vat inside the parentheses. I don't think i'm the only one that have had that problem. But I couldnt find something relevant on this forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188301
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to switch the prices location
Hi,
You will have to edit the view "product / listing_price".
And in that view replace "$price->price_value" by "$price->price_value_with_tax" and vice versa at the desired places.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You will have to edit the view "product / listing_price".
And in that view replace "$price->price_value" by "$price->price_value_with_tax" and vice versa at the desired places.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188350
by Gjoed
Replied by Gjoed on topic How to switch the prices location
Thank you Xavier
That was the thing I was looking for
Regards
Ivan
That was the thing I was looking for
Regards
Ivan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds