How can I close this section
- guneydesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #188349
by guneydesign
How can I close this section was created by guneydesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188360
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I close this section
Hi,
You have this section because the products are in the main category.
So to not have them displayed here, you have to move them in another category.
Please check too the settings of your menu/module and check that it display only the direct sub elements and not all.
You have this section because the products are in the main category.
So to not have them displayed here, you have to move them in another category.
Please check too the settings of your menu/module and check that it display only the direct sub elements and not all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guneydesign
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- guneydesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 8 months ago #188483
by guneydesign
Replied by guneydesign on topic How can I close this section
Thank you very much for everything :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds