- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Vertically align text in product category name
11 years 8 months ago #188447
by Anastasis
Vertically align text in product category name was created by Anastasis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I would like to be able to vertically align the text in the product category name.
If the text fits in one line it is aligned towards the top of the product category name box, but if spread over two lines it fills the name box. How can both be vertically aligned in the product category name box?
Please see the example page for more clarity
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
I would like to be able to vertically align the text in the product category name.
If the text fits in one line it is aligned towards the top of the product category name box, but if spread over two lines it fills the name box. How can both be vertically aligned in the product category name box?
Please see the example page for more clarity
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188450
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Vertically align text in product category name
Hi,
I recommend you our customization documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I recommend you our customization documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188550
by Anastasis
Sorry, we could not find the page you were looking for.
If you access this error page via a link on our website please notify us via our contact form.
Please could you link me to the page I need for this. Thank you.
Replied by Anastasis on topic Vertically align text in product category name
Thanks Jerome. However, the link takes me to a page which says:Jerome wrote: Hi,
I recommend you our customization documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Sorry, we could not find the page you were looking for.
If you access this error page via a link on our website please notify us via our contact form.
Please could you link me to the page I need for this. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188557
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Vertically align text in product category name
Hi,
The given link is working fine, I guess that you copied it and pasted it in your browser.
But the link is truncated by the forum, you can see "..." in the url
So just clicking on it or copying its address link will work.
The given link is working fine, I guess that you copied it and pasted it in your browser.
But the link is truncated by the forum, you can see "..." in the url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds