- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Bootstrap layout not correct - Template=bootstrap
- Michael_Maximus
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #188568
by Michael_Maximus
Bootstrap layout not correct - Template=bootstrap was created by Michael_Maximus
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have a bootstrap template (Joomlaman JM EMBER)
I set up hikashop before and this worked with bootstrap.
I'm currently working for a different website, and for some reason switching on bootstrap results in:
row 1: 3 columns
row 2: 2 colums
row 4 - 12 messed up layout.
Switching off Bootstrap results in a fine view. Yet when accessing the webshop through mobile makes it not responsive.
3 columns, and the add to cart button going out of the border.
So what I want is:
1. Bootstrap ON
2. Desktop layout 3 columns, without a messed up layout.
Help needed.
Regards, Michael.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have a bootstrap template (Joomlaman JM EMBER)
I set up hikashop before and this worked with bootstrap.
I'm currently working for a different website, and for some reason switching on bootstrap results in:
row 1: 3 columns
row 2: 2 colums
row 4 - 12 messed up layout.
Switching off Bootstrap results in a fine view. Yet when accessing the webshop through mobile makes it not responsive.
3 columns, and the add to cart button going out of the border.
So what I want is:
1. Bootstrap ON
2. Desktop layout 3 columns, without a messed up layout.
Help needed.
Regards, Michael.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Michael_Maximus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188575
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Bootstrap layout not correct - Template=bootstrap
Hi,
This is a template issue, your template is adding "margin-left: 2.12766%;" on all the span under the class "row-fluid" and this is broking the display.
This is a template issue, your template is adding "margin-left: 2.12766%;" on all the span under the class "row-fluid" and this is broking the display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds