- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
SOLVED: Product in a Module
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #188759
by ltempest
SOLVED: Product in a Module was created by ltempest
Help,
My head is spinning! I thought this would be a simple thing to achieve.
There is a standard Joomla article which display lots of information about a product within HikaShop. On the right hand side is a Joomla Custom HTML module with the add to cart HTML code pasted in.
However on the HikaShop module I cannot see how to select a specific product that will be the same as the Joomla article.
On the Custom HTML module I cannot add the product image or the Choose Options button.
I need the best of both these modules, I simply want a HikaShop module that I can specify a single product to be displayed with its image, title and Choose Options button.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks
Lee
My head is spinning! I thought this would be a simple thing to achieve.
There is a standard Joomla article which display lots of information about a product within HikaShop. On the right hand side is a Joomla Custom HTML module with the add to cart HTML code pasted in.
However on the HikaShop module I cannot see how to select a specific product that will be the same as the Joomla article.
On the Custom HTML module I cannot add the product image or the Choose Options button.
I need the best of both these modules, I simply want a HikaShop module that I can specify a single product to be displayed with its image, title and Choose Options button.
How can I achieve this?
Thanks
Lee
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ltempest. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188786
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product in a Module
Hi,
Here is how to do:
You should use the Custom HTML module, but instead of adding the add to cart HTML code in it, you should add a HikaShop product insert tag:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
With such tag, you can specify if you want the image, the name, the add to cart button (it will be the choose options button if you have a characteristic on your product), like for a products listing.
Here is how to do:
You should use the Custom HTML module, but instead of adding the add to cart HTML code in it, you should add a HikaShop product insert tag:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
With such tag, you can specify if you want the image, the name, the add to cart button (it will be the choose options button if you have a characteristic on your product), like for a products listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190041
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Product in a Module
Nicolas,
I have the Plugins installed and enabled, but the insert buttons do not appear on the Custom HTML module, they are present on a Joomla Article.
How can I get the product insert buttons on a Custom HTML module?
Lee
I have the Plugins installed and enabled, but the insert buttons do not appear on the Custom HTML module, they are present on a Joomla Article.
How can I get the product insert buttons on a Custom HTML module?
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190053
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product in a Module
Hi,
You can use the button to get the special code while editing an article and put that exact code in your module HTML.
Regards,
You can use the button to get the special code while editing an article and put that exact code in your module HTML.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ltempest
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190162
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Product in a Module
Jerome,
Thanks for the advice, I discovered this workaround also. You also need to ensure you have Prepare Content set to Yes in the module settings or the plugin does not function on the module code.
Thanks for the advice, I discovered this workaround also. You also need to ensure you have Prepare Content set to Yes in the module settings or the plugin does not function on the module code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds