- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
image dimension change every time
11 years 8 months ago #189029
by Zini
image dimension change every time was created by Zini
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox and safari
I don't understand why when I uplod image for categories or products the first or second img uloaded are ok, and then for the other something change and reduce my original img.
how can I solve this problem?
I tried to upload the original img by ftp, but I can't chose the img from back end I can only upload.
hope there is a solution.
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox and safari
I don't understand why when I uplod image for categories or products the first or second img uloaded are ok, and then for the other something change and reduce my original img.
how can I solve this problem?
I tried to upload the original img by ftp, but I can't chose the img from back end I can only upload.
hope there is a solution.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189034
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic image dimension change every time
Hi,
You can use the button "select" to choose manually an image you uploaded in the right folder (the HikaShop upload folder /media/com_hikashop/upload/ )
Regards,
You can use the button "select" to choose manually an image you uploaded in the right folder (the HikaShop upload folder /media/com_hikashop/upload/ )
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189079
by Zini
Replied by Zini on topic image dimension change every time
there isn't botton select when you create a category there is only choose for upload.
it is strange because the original img that I upload has different dimension.
it is strange because the original img that I upload has different dimension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image dimension change every time
Hi,
If you get your images reduced, it means that you filled the "image width" and "image height" options of the HikaShop configuration which allow you to resize the images when you upload them.
If you don't want that, then you should have left these fields empty, like they are by default.
If you get your images reduced, it means that you filled the "image width" and "image height" options of the HikaShop configuration which allow you to resize the images when you upload them.
If you don't want that, then you should have left these fields empty, like they are by default.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189129
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic image dimension change every time
Hi
Does this process occur during import backend ?
Does this process modify the real images structure ?
Does it save the original somewhere ?
regard's
Does this process occur during import backend ?
Does this process modify the real images structure ?
Does it save the original somewhere ?
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189168
by Zini
Replied by Zini on topic image dimension change every time
I thought that "image width" and "image height" were only for viewing the image in this specified dimension not to change theme during upload.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189169
by Zini
Replied by Zini on topic image dimension change every time
no during import
yes this process has modified the img dimension
it saves the image in to upload directory
yes this process has modified the img dimension
it saves the image in to upload directory
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds