- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
CSS Override Nightmare
11 years 8 months ago #189191
by obuoho
CSS Override Nightmare was created by obuoho
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have set the Front-end CSS File option to none. I'm using the default css as an override with my template.
The problem is that the changes are not instant. Refreshing the page does not help. The changes appear after a while.
I do not have joomla cache turned on and it is painful to wait for a few minutes to view the changes.
Is there any cache going on inside HikaShop?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I have set the Front-end CSS File option to none. I'm using the default css as an override with my template.
The problem is that the changes are not instant. Refreshing the page does not help. The changes appear after a while.
I do not have joomla cache turned on and it is painful to wait for a few minutes to view the changes.
Is there any cache going on inside HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189212
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic CSS Override Nightmare
Hi,
HikaShop does not have a cache built in, and definitely not one that affects CSS.
Is it possible that your template is set to "minify" and/or "compress" CSS files? If so, please turn those options off during development of the site to be able to see CSS changes instantly.
HikaShop does not have a cache built in, and definitely not one that affects CSS.
Is it possible that your template is set to "minify" and/or "compress" CSS files? If so, please turn those options off during development of the site to be able to see CSS changes instantly.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds