- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Horizontal align "Add to cart" zone
11 years 8 months ago #189310
by janitro
Horizontal align "Add to cart" zone was created by janitro
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi everyone, I'm new to HikaShop and I think it's great.
I'm having a bit of a problem aligning the "Add to cart"/quantity zone. I've searched the forums and documentation, but could not find a solution.
I want to make "Add to cart" and quantity buttons aligned horizontally, just as the thumbnails, title and price of the products.
I'm attaching an image to show the problem -> solution.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi everyone, I'm new to HikaShop and I think it's great.
I'm having a bit of a problem aligning the "Add to cart"/quantity zone. I've searched the forums and documentation, but could not find a solution.
I want to make "Add to cart" and quantity buttons aligned horizontally, just as the thumbnails, title and price of the products.
I'm attaching an image to show the problem -> solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189343
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Horizontal align "Add to cart" zone
Hi,
You'll have to apply some custom CSS in an override.
Here are some instructions on how to do so: hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...the-display.html#css
You'll have to apply some custom CSS in an override.
Here are some instructions on how to do so: hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...the-display.html#css
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: janitro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189324
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Horizontal align "Add to cart" zone
Hi,
It can be done using CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Like setting margin "0 auto" on the table in the div with the class "hikashop_product_stock".
But for futher customization ; we can only recommend you to ask to a designer.
We do not provide CSS support.
Regards,
It can be done using CSS
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Like setting margin "0 auto" on the table in the div with the class "hikashop_product_stock".
But for futher customization ; we can only recommend you to ask to a designer.
We do not provide CSS support.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: janitro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds