- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Integration with JomSocial
- andreahill
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #189338
by andreahill
Integration with JomSocial was created by andreahill
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mentorwerx.com/mentorwerx-community/andreahill/profile
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 (will update this week)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
I have installed your JomSocial integration plugin and it is working perfectly - thank you!
My question is this. When it displays the customer orders on their JomSocial profile page, the heading for the orders group is PLG_HIKASHOP_TITLE. I have dug through all the folders I can think of, and can't figure out which folder this is in so I can change it to a meaningful column header. Where should I look?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 (will update this week)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome (latest)
I have installed your JomSocial integration plugin and it is working perfectly - thank you!
My question is this. When it displays the customer orders on their JomSocial profile page, the heading for the orders group is PLG_HIKASHOP_TITLE. I have dug through all the folders I can think of, and can't figure out which folder this is in so I can change it to a meaningful column header. Where should I look?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189388
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Integration with JomSocial
Hi,
You can add such line:
PLG_HIKASHOP_TITLE="Your orders"
in the translation override area of your translation file by editing it via the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration.
You can add such line:
PLG_HIKASHOP_TITLE="Your orders"
in the translation override area of your translation file by editing it via the Languages tab of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds