- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
product images in customer's notification email
11 years 8 months ago #189616
by hericles
product images in customer's notification email was created by hericles
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
Hi,
In my client's HikaShop when an order is made they (admin) get an email that includes the product images. The client gets an email that does not include the product images but should do.
I don't have the System->Email option (wrong version I gather) available to me.
So, should the customer's email include the product image by default? And if not how can I enable that by editing the code (I assume there is no other way)?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
Hi,
In my client's HikaShop when an order is made they (admin) get an email that includes the product images. The client gets an email that does not include the product images but should do.
I don't have the System->Email option (wrong version I gather) available to me.
So, should the customer's email include the product image by default? And if not how can I enable that by editing the code (I assume there is no other way)?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189689
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic product images in customer's notification email
Hi,
All the order notification emails include the products image.
You can check the code of the emails by looking at the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail on your website.
All the order notification emails include the products image.
You can check the code of the emails by looking at the files in the folder media/com_hikashop/mail on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds