- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with the add to cart button
11 years 8 months ago #189922
by Dilak
Problem with the add to cart button was created by Dilak
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.la-dune-argentee.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I've got a problem when using my website on a smartphone. The "add to cart" button is not placed well. How can i fixe it ?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I've got a problem when using my website on a smartphone. The "add to cart" button is not placed well. How can i fixe it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189941
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
Turn on the "use bootstrap design" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. That way, your HikaShop frontend will be responsive and adapt to the screen size of mobile devices.
Turn on the "use bootstrap design" option of the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. That way, your HikaShop frontend will be responsive and adapt to the screen size of mobile devices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dilak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189967
by Dilak
Replied by Dilak on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
Thank you, that worked !
Regards
Thank you, that worked !
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247718
by madjedo
Replied by madjedo on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi, I have the same problem. When I changed my image settings in the menu, "item layout". To width and height 400 respectively. I got the same problem with the add to cart button as above.
Check my attached images. I turned on bootstrap design to no avail.
Check my attached images. I turned on bootstrap design to no avail.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247720
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
Please see that topic :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-modules.html#246471
Regards,
Please see that topic :
www.hikashop.com/forum/content-creation/...-modules.html#246471
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247946
by madjedo
Replied by madjedo on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi Jerome, thanks for the help. I tried that
I removed lines 64, 65 and 66. Nothing happened though. Same as above...
I removed lines 64, 65 and 66. Nothing happened though. Same as above...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247965
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
Unfortunately, because you're working on a local website we do not have any possibility to see the result.
So you will have to analyze the content using your browser inspector in order to understand what makes that space.
If it's not the "height consistency" script ; it can be CSS or other stuff.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Unfortunately, because you're working on a local website we do not have any possibility to see the result.
So you will have to analyze the content using your browser inspector in order to understand what makes that space.
If it's not the "height consistency" script ; it can be CSS or other stuff.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247993
by madjedo
Replied by madjedo on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi Jerome, I just did the change on the live server. Please have a look.
www.vali.se/kop-nu
Please hurry up
, I can't leave it like that forever
Please hurry up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248005
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
As you configuration screenshoot shows, you set that the image height must be 400px.
So HikaShop put some CSS to force that height ; but when you're in responsive, the responsive CSS change the image width without touching his height, which generate your "issue".
Clean up your menu settings and it should be better.
For the rest, that documentation would be interesting for the CSS customizations (I did nothing more that what I told you to do in my previous message)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
As you configuration screenshoot shows, you set that the image height must be 400px.
So HikaShop put some CSS to force that height ; but when you're in responsive, the responsive CSS change the image width without touching his height, which generate your "issue".
Clean up your menu settings and it should be better.
For the rest, that documentation would be interesting for the CSS customizations (I did nothing more that what I told you to do in my previous message)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248044
by madjedo
Replied by madjedo on topic Problem with the add to cart button
I'm sorry. What do you mean by "clean up menu settings" ? What am I supposed to do? Keep width at 400, and change height to 250?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248045
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the add to cart button
Hi,
I mean do not force an height at all.
Like I wrote, you specify an height in the menu configuration so if the image became smaller, the height allowed for the image do not change and stays 400px !
Regards,
I mean do not force an height at all.
Like I wrote, you specify an height in the menu configuration so if the image became smaller, the height allowed for the image do not change and stays 400px !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds