Hikashop stock doesn't work
- Deecommerce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190221
by Deecommerce
Hikashop stock doesn't work was created by Deecommerce
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.watches4watch.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
I have a problem with the stock. After someone orders a watch, and the amount of the stock is 1, the stock does not change after ordering.
I've searched for the answer, and I really hope I can find it here.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
I have a problem with the stock. After someone orders a watch, and the amount of the stock is 1, the stock does not change after ordering.
I've searched for the answer, and I really hope I can find it here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190223
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi,
Please check the "Update the product stock on confirmed status" option.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Please check the "Update the product stock on confirmed status" option.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Deecommerce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #190471
by Deecommerce
Replied by Deecommerce on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
I've checked that, but it says YES... I don't get what is going wrong...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #190499
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hello,
Can you also check the status of your order to be sure that you have a confirmed status in it ?
Thanks.
Can you also check the status of your order to be sure that you have a confirmed status in it ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Deecommerce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #190880
by Deecommerce
Replied by Deecommerce on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi there,
It is the confirmed status, but I translated confirmed to "bevestigd". But if I look at the status "bevestigd", the name is still "confirmed". I hope you know what I mean.
Were did I go wrong?
It is the confirmed status, but I translated confirmed to "bevestigd". But if I look at the status "bevestigd", the name is still "confirmed". I hope you know what I mean.
Were did I go wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191147
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi,
How did you translate the "confirmed" order status ?
Depending how you translated it, we might need an access to your backend in order to check your configuration.
Regards,
How did you translate the "confirmed" order status ?
Depending how you translated it, we might need an access to your backend in order to check your configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Deecommerce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
11 years 7 months ago #192769
by Deecommerce
Replied by Deecommerce on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi Jerome,
I've searched for the way I translated it, but I must say I really don't know how I did that... Can I give you access to the backend? It would be very nice if this problem was resolved. Now I have to check the stock myself every time there is a oder...
Best regards,
Desiree
I've searched for the way I translated it, but I must say I really don't know how I did that... Can I give you access to the backend? It would be very nice if this problem was resolved. Now I have to check the stock myself every time there is a oder...
Best regards,
Desiree
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192791
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi,
Yes you can send us a backend access. You can give us the informations via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Don't forget to give the link to that topic in the message.
Yes you can send us a backend access. You can give us the informations via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Don't forget to give the link to that topic in the message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #193194
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop stock doesn't work
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like your HikaShop configuration was incorrect for the setting "Invoice order statuses".
This option lists the valid statuses indicating that an order is confirmed/paid/valid.
The previous setting had "bevestigd" instead of "confirmed" but the setting use the order statuses key.
In HikaShop 2.4.0 we improved the interface and now we use "namebox" to select the order statuses so there is no more confusion possible.
Regards,
Thanks for the access.
It looks like your HikaShop configuration was incorrect for the setting "Invoice order statuses".
This option lists the valid statuses indicating that an order is confirmed/paid/valid.
The previous setting had "bevestigd" instead of "confirmed" but the setting use the order statuses key.
In HikaShop 2.4.0 we improved the interface and now we use "namebox" to select the order statuses so there is no more confusion possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds