- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with products' display
11 years 7 months ago #190739
by Dilak
Problem with products' display was created by Dilak
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.la-dune-argentee.fr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I've got a problem on my home page, where there are my products. Indeed my first page of products appears 2 times on this page.
How can I fix it ?
Regards,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hi,
I've got a problem on my home page, where there are my products. Indeed my first page of products appears 2 times on this page.
How can I fix it ?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190764
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with products' display
Hi,
You have a product listing menu with a product listing module associated.
Please fix the configuration of your product listing menu.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
You have a product listing menu with a product listing module associated.
Please fix the configuration of your product listing menu.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...splay-front-end.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds