- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
11 years 7 months ago #190964
by scarney
How to reduce with length of Quantity number field was created by scarney
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I want to reduce the width of the Quantity number field in all my two column layouts since it is making the plus and minus symbols very crowded and tight between the data field and the Add to cart button.
Here is a page where I do not like the spacing:
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd
On the actual product pages I am happy with the spacing. Here is one of them:
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/scripture/produc...-the-forgotten-dream
If you could give me a little override to put into my custom.css file I would be grateful!
Thanks, Sean Carney
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I want to reduce the width of the Quantity number field in all my two column layouts since it is making the plus and minus symbols very crowded and tight between the data field and the Add to cart button.
Here is a page where I do not like the spacing:
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd
On the actual product pages I am happy with the spacing. Here is one of them:
apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/scripture/produc...-the-forgotten-dream
If you could give me a little override to put into my custom.css file I would be grateful!
Thanks, Sean Carney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190994
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
Try this:
Note that I added the center alignment... keep it or leave it... 
To eventually make the +/- better accessible, use this:
Thanks to the class "hikashop_products_listing", all of this applies to product listings only, not to the product pages. If you want it there, too, just leave that class away.
As far as I can tell, you're not using any HikaShop CSS file, so add it to your template's custom.css file.
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing input.hikashop_product_quantity_field {
width: 50px;
text-align: center;
}
To eventually make the +/- better accessible, use this:
Code:
.hikashop_products_listing a.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change {
font-size: 24px;
padding: 0 10px;
}
Thanks to the class "hikashop_products_listing", all of this applies to product listings only, not to the product pages. If you want it there, too, just leave that class away.
As far as I can tell, you're not using any HikaShop CSS file, so add it to your template's custom.css file.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190979
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
Hi,
Here are the properties:
But I really think that the best way to help you, is to give you that link:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
It explain how to customize the display
Here are the properties:
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change{
font-size: 22px !important;
}
.hikashop_products_listing .hikashop_product_quantity_field{
width: 95% !important;
}
But I really think that the best way to help you, is to give you that link:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
It explain how to customize the display
The following user(s) said Thank You: scarney
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191082
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
would you also have a little magic to also make the + and - symbol fit within the height of the text field box. I see there appear to be a couple classes for the lining of of those symbols.
An example is at apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/product/the-forgotten-dream
An example is at apf.cloudaccess.net/dvd/product/the-forgotten-dream
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191111
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
Hi,
Please read our doc about layout customization, you can too find many sources to learn some css on the web
You can too try to use another layout for the input quantity field thanks to the option "Quantity layout on product page" in Configuration > Display > Products or in the settings of your menu/modules directly.
Please read our doc about layout customization, you can too find many sources to learn some css on the web
You can too try to use another layout for the input quantity field thanks to the option "Quantity layout on product page" in Configuration > Display > Products or in the settings of your menu/modules directly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191197
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic How to reduce with length of Quantity number field
Thank you for showing me that setting. I prefer your default setting. Wish I had more time to learn CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds