- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Show/Hide Products
11 years 7 months ago #191204
by rprmatias
Show/Hide Products was created by rprmatias
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
Hello,
Can I show /hide products to a list of clients?
What I want is to sell a specific product to a specific clients? This product will the hide to the rest of the clients.
Thanks
Hello,
Can I show /hide products to a list of clients?
What I want is to sell a specific product to a specific clients? This product will the hide to the rest of the clients.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191220
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Show/Hide Products
Hi,
You can do that using HikaShop Business and the ACL feature.
Thanks to that feature you can assign a product to some specific joomla user groups which will be the only one able to see and buy the product.
Regards,
You can do that using HikaShop Business and the ACL feature.
Thanks to that feature you can assign a product to some specific joomla user groups which will be the only one able to see and buy the product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds