- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Changing look and feel of custom fields
11 years 7 months ago #191419
by rajaswin
Changing look and feel of custom fields was created by rajaswin
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have about 5 custom fields. I want to edit the field's look and feel. What is the best way to do this?
Thanks!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I have about 5 custom fields. I want to edit the field's look and feel. What is the best way to do this?
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191482
by rajaswin
Replied by rajaswin on topic Changing look and feel of custom fields
Never mind, we found solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191426
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Changing look and feel of custom fields
Hi,
Probably by adding some css properties.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
But more details could help us.
Probably by adding some css properties.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
But more details could help us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds