- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Not show manufacturer info
11 years 7 months ago #191472
by sport
Not show manufacturer info was created by sport
-- HikaShop version -- : last essential
-- Joomla version -- : last
Hi
After some playing with setup of Hikashop - I am lose manufacturers info
On product page I have manufacturer logo - click on it - I have all manufacturer's products, but have no manufacturers info (logo and description)
Please help me to return normal view...
-- Joomla version -- : last
Hi
After some playing with setup of Hikashop - I am lose manufacturers info
On product page I have manufacturer logo - click on it - I have all manufacturer's products, but have no manufacturers info (logo and description)
Please help me to return normal view...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #191487
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Not show manufacturer info
Hello,
Thanks.
Can you give me more information about the issue that you are having through some screenshots ?On product page I have manufacturer logo - click on it - I have all manufacturer's products, but have no manufacturers info (logo and description)
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds