- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Display of reductions
11 years 7 months ago #192067
by isaqua
Display of reductions was created by isaqua
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
On the page where all my products are displayed, I have the amount of the reduction and the new price (for ex. - 29€ 250€) ; and when I clic on the reduced product, I have the old price and the new one ( for ex. [strike]279 €[/strike] - 250€)
I would like that the prices will be displayed the same way, on both sides, with old and new price.
How can I do that ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
Hello,
On the page where all my products are displayed, I have the amount of the reduction and the new price (for ex. - 29€ 250€) ; and when I clic on the reduced product, I have the old price and the new one ( for ex. [strike]279 €[/strike] - 250€)
I would like that the prices will be displayed the same way, on both sides, with old and new price.
How can I do that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192079
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display of reductions
Hi,
You can edit the view "product / listing_price" to change the way the discount is displayed.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
You can edit the view "product / listing_price" to change the way the discount is displayed.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192234
by isaqua
Replied by isaqua on topic Display of reductions
Ok thank you.
regards
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds