- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
about Product display problem
- kenlin3924
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #192179
by kenlin3924
about Product display problem was created by kenlin3924
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 2.3.5
How could I reduce the space? Please check attachment, thank you. (I am novice.... sorry for my question.)
How could I reduce the space? Please check attachment, thank you. (I am novice.... sorry for my question.)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #192201
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic about Product display problem
Hello,
That can be fixed by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
That can be fixed by using some CSS code : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds