- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Backend ordering of products is not visible
11 years 7 months ago #192233
by tomh73
Backend ordering of products is not visible was created by tomh73
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Latest Firefox
Hi,
The back-end ordering of products is not visible anymore (see image).
Is this a feature that I have to switch on or do I have an error?
(see attachment)
I hope you can help.
best regards,
Tom
Hikashop Business 2.3.5
Joomla 3.3.6
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Latest Firefox
Hi,
The back-end ordering of products is not visible anymore (see image).
Is this a feature that I have to switch on or do I have an error?
(see attachment)
I hope you can help.
best regards,
Tom
Hikashop Business 2.3.5
Joomla 3.3.6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Backend ordering of products is not visible
Hi,
Change the "all sub elements" dropdown at the top and you'll be able to reorder the products.
Change the "all sub elements" dropdown at the top and you'll be able to reorder the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #192329
by tomh73
Replied by tomh73 on topic Backend ordering of products is not visible
Hi,
great, thank you very much.
regards,Tom
great, thank you very much.
regards,Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds